Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer. I am at the end of the earth, and my heart is faint; I have no one else to call on and no one else who will listen. I don’t ask for anything but that you lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Turn me to yourself, set my feet on the path back to you, lift me out of this pit and set me on higher ground. You have been my refuge before; be my refuge now. You have been a strong tower against my enemy; lead me again into your arms of protection. I long to dwell in your tent forever; I long for the day when I no longer stray from you, but am continually stayed on you. Let me take refuge in the shelter of your wings, where I am sheltered from every enemy. Shelter me from every voice that calls me away from you, makes me doubt your promises, and causes me to forget your faithfulness.
You have been faithful; you, O God, have heard my vows. You have heard every cry and listened to every prayer from my mouth. You have listened and blessed me by surrounding me with those who fear your name. You have placed your servants around me so they can lead me back to you. All around me, I am reminded of your love. All around me, I am reminded of the love I should have for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment